Re: psychoceramics: [Fwd: Pentagram built into Washington, D.C. map]

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Andrew C. Bul+hac?k wrote:

> More on the occult symbolism in the map of Washington D.C.
>
>  -- acb

[kookness snipped]

When I read something like this, I want to be able to be in a position
later, when the topic comes up again amongst kooks, to clearly state the
origins of the supposed "evil symbol" or object or whatever is from. Does
anybody know the origin of the pentagram as something other than simply a
geometric shape? When did it get imbibed with evil powers? TIA.

Terri Kelly