Re: psychoceramics: Summary - Texe Marrs latest newsletter

>I just received Texe Marrs' monthly newsletter, "FLASHPOINT", in the
>US postal mail.

Big Snip

>In a sidebar, Texe offers a $7 videotape expose on the hidden teachings
>of British Zionism, and the conspiratorial plot against Princess Diana.
>British Zionism?  Isn't that some kind of LaRouchian thing?  And what
>about that little incident where all the British Jews were killed
>in York in the 1100s?  How Zionistic can the place be?

Ah, you're obviously not familiar with the real causes of the English
Civil War? Cromwell was paid off by a synagogue in Amsterdam and he
allowed Jews back into England (or so I read).
As for British Zionism, are you sure you don't mean British Israelism?
This is the religious beleif that the English are the lost tribe of
Israel (no, I kid you not, it was very popular c. 100 years ago).