Re: psychoceramics: 3 Christs of Ypsilanti Revisted

> > > There's a book called _The Three Christs of Ypsilanti_.
> > > Ypsilanti is a state mental hospital where the psychiatrists
> > > tried putting 3 patients, all of whom believed they were
> > > Jesus, into therapy with each other to see if it did any
> > > good.
> > >
> > > As I recall, it didn't.
> >
> > Right, I remember reading about that a while back. Basically, each thought
> > the OTHER was crazy.
>
> Those administrators at the Ypsilanti institution sound like a playful,
> jolly lot. Hopefully their sins were forgiven.

There were a number of psychological experiments done decades ago
that would never be allowed today. Back in the early part of the
century, one of the leading proponents of classical conditioning
demonstrated such by training a small child to scream in terror
at the sight of a bunny rabbit.