From: Allen Drugge <s--@a--.com>
Newsgroups: alt.mindcontrol,alt.conspiracy
Subject: Microwave checklist
Date: 20 Dec 97 05:22:46 +0500

      A LAYMAN'S CHECKLIST OF PHYSIOLOGICAL & PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS
                          GENERATED BY MICRO-WAVE

    The use of Micro-Wave to simulate biological, emotional or physio-
logical responses has been subject of much research, almost all of it
SECRET, conducted by a Govt. intent on using this newfound knowledge &
technology to subvert and/or undermine perceived adversaries; thus ensuring
their domination of the social order--for all time to come.  What we are
talking about here is nothing less than a grand attempt to reduce the human
condition to nothing more than a Pavlovian stimulus/response entity.  The
variety of VERISIMILITUDES evoked by Micro-Wave is staggering and their
uses against humans can only be considered as vile and evil extensions of
a Govt. gone MAD.  I present this list, though only partial I'm sure, in
an attempt to alert the concerned citizenry to this modern HORROR and
hopefully give any unsuspecting victims of such gross manipulation notice
as to the possibility of Govt. meddling with their health.
    Below, I list some of the simulations achievable and since many are
subliminally incorporated into the mass culture/media I give some
references to where that occurs, usually juxtaposed to the Micro-Wave
symbols ("#", "J" or its runic equivalent) along with some applicable
buzzwords.  There are literally thousands of such references, look for
them.  Keep in mind that the dwarfs in "Snow White," with the exceptions
of Doc are named after Micro-Wave simulation, to wit: Sleepy, Sneezy,
Bashful, Dopey, Happy & Grumpy.

                      MICRO-WAVE VERISIMILITUDES

RESPIRATORY
   [ ]  Constricted Breathing ("Take your breath away"-Berlin)
   [ ]  Asthma ("Hand that rocks the cradle")
   [ ]  Coughing-mucous response
   [ ]  Sneezing  ('Sneezy'-Snow White)
   [ ]  Snoring
EMOTIONAL
   [ ]  Crying ("Mystery to Me"-Fleetwod Mac; "Nasty Boys"; "Crying Game",
        "Cloak & Dagger"; "Sharky's Machine"); 7/6/92 Rod Steiger
        interview on the Bob Costas show;
   [ ]  Melancholy/Depression  ('Grumpy'-Snow White)
   [ ]  Panic Attacks  ("Steal Your Face"-Grateful Dead; "The Tartars")
PHYSICAL
   [ ]  Fatigue/CFS
   [ ]  Heart Palpitations/attack ("Pals","Death Trap","F/X")
MENTAL
   [ ]  Sleep  (Bogart-"They Drive By Night"; "Maltese Falcon," etc.;
        "Sherlock Holmes & the Secret Weapon"; "Shane"; "Rebecca"; "Broken
        Arrow" '50; "Body Heat"; "The General"; "JFK"; "Temple of Doom";
        "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" '78; "Man of Conquest";
        MLK's "I have a dream" speech; 'Sleepy'-Snow White
   [ ]  Insomnia  ("Sleepless in Seattle")
   [ ]  Headaches  ("House of Usher" '88; "My Cousin Rachel" '52)
   [ ]  Shyness  ('Bashful'-Snow White)
   [ ]  Fuge/Memory Loss  ("Clean Slate"; 'Dopey'-Snow White)
   [ ]  Dizzyness  ("Maltese Falcon")
   [ ]  Fainting
   [ ]  Jitters
   [ ]  Perceptual distortion
   [ ]  Nightmares
   [ ]  Personality disintegration ("The Trouble with Harry")
G.I.                                         URINARY
   [ ]  Stomach cramps/pain, heartburm         [ ]  Prostatitus-Sweating
   [ ]  Flatulence-("Last action hero";              (Sting Ray-the car;
         "The Running Man"; "Beethoven's 2d")        "The Hot Rock")
   [ ]  Nausea/Puking ("Morning After";        [ ]  Kidney Pain
          "Kindergarden Cop")                  [ ]  Incontinence ("Flash
   [ ]  Diarrhea                                     Dance")
   [ ]  Constipation ('Concrete')            SKELETAL
SKIN                                           [ ]  Arthritis-Stiff
   [ ]  Sweating ("Broadcast News")                  joints
   [ ]  Tingling sensations, Goose bumps     SEXUAL RESPONSE-FEMALE
   [ ]  Hives ("They Came from within")        [ ]  Mucus response ('Honey
   [ ]  Zits                                         Dripper')
SEXUAL RESPONSE-MALE                         MUSCULAR
   [ ]  Stimulate  ('Pump you up')             [ ]  Charlie horse ("Into
   [ ]  Depress    ('Micro-Soft')                    the Sun")
MUCUS RESPONSES                                [ ]  Low back pain ("Harry
   [ ]  Watery Eyes                                   & Son")
   [ ]  Runny nose ("Modern Problems")         [ ]  Twitching/tics
HEARING                                        [ ]  Yawning
   [ ]  Deafness                               [ ]  Body Tremours
   [ ]  Ear Ache                               [ ]  Shivers
   [ ]  Ringing Noise

                            REMEMBER:  J = RAY
                               or      # = RAY

These effects can be applied for purposes of TORTURE, TORMENTATION
or to subtlety impact ones health or wellbeing--to confuse cause and
effect in the mind of the victim is the art of the operators and a
source of enrichment for the AMA.  In conjunction with the mind machine
(electronic telepathy or ET) the totality of the human experience can be
reconstituted so that it parodies the prolog to "The Outer Limits" ("we
control the ...") and where all experience, be it emotional, physical,
thought, dream, sensation or fantasy becomes suspect of being corrupted
making existence "Hell on Earth."  The unique psychotronic TORTURE
capabilities are subject for a list all their own.

The mindcontrol 'community' is populated with people schooled in the
arts of violation.  The Negative Reinforcement Cult lives.

--

                               Who's Next?

--
"It's not my damn planet. Understand, monkey boy?"

Visit the Conspiracy Arc-Hive!
http://www.netizen.org/Arc-Hive