Re: psychoceramics: 3 Christs of Ypsilanti Revisted

At 8:48 AM 12/21/97, Jerry Kuntz wrote:
>Karl Mamer wrote:

>> Right, I remember reading about that a while back. Basically, each thought
>> the OTHER was crazy.
>
>Those administrators at the Ypsilanti institution sound like a playful,
>jolly lot. Hopefully their sins were forgiven.

I wish I could remember the name of the book, but there was
another try at this sort of thing elsewhere that worked (it was
just mentioned in passing, not the focus of the book)

In that case, 2 women who thought they were the virgin Mary
were introduced.  After some arguement, one decided that she
must really be St. Anne, Mary's mother.  The one who made
the shift in her delusion became uneasy and more open to therapy,
and she gradually improved over time.  The other did not.

Nancy McNelly
http://www.halfmoon.org
Rabbit in the Moon: Mayan Glyphs and Architecture
http://www.halfmoon.org/borden/
The Virtual Lizzie Borden House