Re: psychoceramics: Time Cube

[Mitchell Porter]
> Did someone already point this one out? -mitch
>
> [www.timecube.com]
>
>         TIME CUBE DEBUNKS GOD.
>
>         GOD IS HUMAN IGNORANCE.
>
>         3 EQUATOR 4 CORNER EARTH TIME ROTATES 96 HOURS AS
>                    A SIMULTANEOUS 4 DAY CUBE.
>
>           YOU WERE TAUGHT THAT THE EARTH HAS ONLY ONE
>         EQUATOR AS IF THE EARTH WAS FLAT. YOU WERE TAUGHT
>                            IGNORANCE
>
>          CREATION HAS TWO SEX POLES & 4 CORNER RACES OF
>                             HUMANS.
>
>                GOD IS CORNERED AS A QUEER.
>
>                                         GENE RAY, CUBIC
>

> (and there is much more)

Looks like we have a live one here.  This "cubic" claims that Greenwich mean
time is Satanic, claims that the "Pyramid code" is exhibited in the
human body, and offers a new, rational value of Pi, among other
things.

He also appears to be a classic enumeration kook, in where he maps
the 4 corners/days of the Time Cube to hos "4 human races of nature",
by fiat.

     Sunup represents Indian Race
     Midday represents White Race
     Sundown represents Asian Race
     Midnight represents Black Race

--
"I have spoken to one cat, and to many.  And wherever I have gone,   www.zikzak
 my message is the same...  Dream it!  Dream the world. Not this     .net/~acb/