Re: psychoceramics: SPAM Riddle

Have you looked at the page?? Talk about tripped out. Not so much HTML as
AHML (Acid Head Markup Language).

I started trying to make sense of what he's got there and just couldn't.
It's a tangled web, within an enigma within a squared circle, or maybe I'm
barking up a wrong stick of a completely different colour. :-)

Dave