Re: psychoceramics: ZERO SUM = T H E L A W (fwd)

Ah, it's our old friend Ian Goddard, the "artist-philosopher" of
"thermal gravitation theory" and "holistic logic" fame.
http://dev.null.org/psychoceramics/archives/1997.04/msg00050.html

 -- acb

[Eugene Leitl]

[ rest of screed deleted ]

--
"I have spoken to one cat, and to many.  And wherever I have gone,   www.zikzak
 my message is the same...  Dream it!  Dream the world. Not this     .net/~acb/