psychoceramics: THEY ARE DANGEROUS NAZIS

> Reason #412 to walk by your local courthouse...last week not only was
> there the man with the sign saying "4000 DEAD DAIRY COWS = 4000 DEAD
> LAWYERS", ...

I'm curious: what did this guy look like?  Did he have light sandy
colored hair, fairly closely cut, perhaps a bit curly?  Sort of a
roundish, cherubic looking face?  How big was the sign?  Maybe four
feet by two feet, neatly lettered?

This fellow, or at least the sign, sounds an awful lot like the "Sign
Guy" I've mentioned on this list once or twice before.  He shows up on
street corners down here with his large poster sized signs with often
quite cryptic messages.  He has a different one each day (though he
does seem to recycle some of them).  The messages are sometimes but
not always vaguely religious in tone, though often they seem to
actually be questioning belief rather than promoting it.  They
certainly aren't the run of the mill "Jesus Saves" sort.

He'll stake out a heavily travelled intersection and he seems to camp
there with his signs for several weeks, then he suddenly disappears,
usually leaving one of the signs posted until the city workers come
and remove them.  He's been here at the entrance to the medical school
a couple of times and I've seen him elsewhere in the area.

He doesn't seem to be especially interested in interacting with people
but I have seen him quite calmly talking to a woman who pulled over to
the side of the road.

A curious fellow.

							spl