psychoceramics: Conspiracy?

I was wondering if the conspiracy watchers here on this list had seen
any theories floated yet on the death of James McDougal, Bill Clinton's
once-upon-a-time business partner in the ill-fated and well publicized
Whitewater deal.  McDougal was serving a sentence in the federal slammer
for some Whitewater related offense -- I think giving himself loans
from the Madison Guaranty S & L which went bust in the 80s.  There are
a few accusations on one of the CNN message boards that I checked this
morning (Bill or Hillary did him in!) but I haven't had a chance to check
the prime breeding grounds for these things in a while to see what's
floating around.

							spl