psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics, Prosperity in Christ

> From: "Nikolai Kingsley" <n--@v--.net>
> Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:45:40 +1000
> Subject: Re: psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics, Prosperity in Christ
>
> >"Plant your seed!" repeated not only throughout the pamphlet
> >and letter, but "hand-written" for emphasis throughout the letter as well,
> >as though Morris wanted to emphasize the importance of planting your seed
> >(pardon me?) one last time before personally folding the letter and
> >licking the envelope.
>
> now, this brings some unfortunate images to mind.
>
> nikolai

Oh, you don't even know the half of it.  Ever seen any pix of Morris?

<exaggerated shudder>

I am now blessing your unfortunate image...

St Aardvark the Carpeted                    a--@i--.bc.ca
You always use violence.  I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.