Re: psychoceramics: THEY ARE DANGEROUS NAZIS

> From: s--@a--.ucsd.edu (Steve Lamont)
> Date: Tue, 10 Mar 98 07:18:43 PST
> Subject: psychoceramics: THEY ARE DANGEROUS NAZIS
>
> > Reason #412 to walk by your local courthouse...last week not only was
> > there the man with the sign saying "4000 DEAD DAIRY COWS = 4000 DEAD
> > LAWYERS", ...
>
> I'm curious: what did this guy look like?  Did he have light sandy
> colored hair, fairly closely cut, perhaps a bit curly?  Sort of a
> roundish, cherubic looking face?  How big was the sign?  Maybe four
> feet by two feet, neatly lettered?

Doesn't sound like him...He's middling height, and about sixty.  Grey
hair, I think he wears a cap, and long, thin face.  The sign is about that
size, neatly lettered ALL IN CAPS and in different colours.  If you call
the phone number at the bottom, you get a message from the Canadian
Theocratic Party.  I haven't heard of them before, so I'm going to send
for more info.  All that aside, you're in, what, San Diego I'm guessing?
I'm in Vancouver.  Heck of a commute.

I am now blessing your neatly lettered sign...

St Aardvark the Carpeted                    a--@i--.bc.ca
You always use violence.  I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.