Re: psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #499

> Another beautiful day on Long Island.  E-WEAPONS VICTIMS, YOU ARE NOT
> ALONE!!!  PEOPLE WITH OPEN MINDS, READ ON!!  HERE WE GO...

[snip]

> victims.  When you read an article by an e-weapons victim who seems
> extremely paranoid, or who is accusing EVERYONE who disagrees with them
> of conspiring against them, or who is otherwise exhibiting signs of
> illogical thinking, it's important that you understand that these victims
>
> ARE BEING SHOT IN THE HEAD (WITH TINY, FAST-MOVING PARTICLES INVISIBLE TO
> THE NAKED EYE) DAY AND NIGHT.  Their brains are physically being heated
> and abused constantly.

[snip]

So in other words, we are asked to have an open mind when some paranoid is
accusing us of being part of the conspiracy against them.  I know we
skeptics have a lot of virtues, but this might be expecting a bit too much
of us.

Nathan Shumate
Fringe Benefit Analysts, Inc.

"Si hoc signum legere potes, operis in rebus
Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes."