Re: psychoceramics: God Goes Upstate

>>Remember my telling you about the Garland (God's land) TX, sect that
>>expected God on TV March 25?  Well, surprise -- they didn't hear from
>>him. But True Way leader had a vision that clearly showed the numbers
>>18 and 78.

if i wasn't so lazy, i would compile a book listing all of the fringe
religions which have claimed that god/jesus/elvis/your name here is coming
back, and perhaps interview the leaders of the more recent failures. a list
of excuses as to why said deity didn't front would be, er, illuminating.
hell, i could sell that to Ivan Stang. i have the feeling he's going to need
it in a few months.

nikolai
---
but i've got my saucer ticket anyway