psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #505

On April 4, 1998, Nikolai Kingsley wrote:

> if i wasn't so lazy, i would compile a book listing all of the fringe
> religions which have claimed that god/jesus/elvis/your name here is coming
> back, and perhaps interview the leaders of the more recent failures.

Welp, Norman Cohn came close w/his book _Pursuit of the Millenium_.  It's
a few hundred years worth of European middle age prophets claiming that
they're god/jesus/elvis/your name here reincarnated, and therefore it's
time to kick some ass.  It's the perfect antidote to present-day millenial
hysteria.

I am now blessing your saucer ticket...

St Aardvark the Carpeted                    a--@i--.bc.ca
You always use violence.  I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.