Re: psychoceramics: Armageddon Books Newsletter - April 1998 Issue (fwd)

[St Aardvark the Carpeted]
>         www.armageddonbooks.com
>
> [snip]
>
> WARNING OF ANTICHRIST SET TO MUSIC!
> A unique new end-time cassette single titled "666" is now available
> exclusively through Armageddon Books. Priced at only $2.95, this exciting
> cassette contains two fascinating songs by Rob Narke & Dennis Barnett.

If you get this tape, do send a review to Psychoceramics.

--
 acb(at)dev.null.org    "I was on the verge... the verge of a great discovery."
 www.zikzak.net/~acb/                -- Graham, _The Young Poisoner's Handbook_