psychoceramics: Eyewitness to God's No-Show

This is forwarded from a buddy in Garland:

I went to see God on the 31st, despite reports that all prophecies were
off
since God's no show on channel 18.  The police had blocked off the
neighborhood and I was nearly ready to leave when I noticed an
unblockaded
alley.  I just had to take the chance.  How often does God show up in
your
town?

There were no spaceships, but it was still worth checking out.  When I
got
to the House on Ridgedale (which, by the way, I hear is up for sale)
several believers were kowtowing in front of 4 PVC crosses.  They were
wearing white with yellow/orange sweatshirt jackets with the hoods up
under
their cowboy hats.  Some didn't have hats.  Those that did were wearing
white Resistols...

I've got to tell you about the crosses.  They were one of my favorite
parts.  The first one had a fancy sword on it; the second, a large
wooden
cross;  the third, a bible; the last one--a large box fan.  In the (too
long) sermon that Chen gave in Chinese and his translator RIchards told
us,
it came up that the box fan was biblical (who knew).  It was to
symbolize
God separating wheat from chaff, good from evil.

I could go on and on--it was pretty interesting.  I'm glad I made my way
past the coppers.

You might want to go see what those God people are up to...they're very
sweet and sincere and are certainly from another dimension.

An outstanding prophecy from that day--"Take very good care of your cars
because if you don't they may run over you while you sleep."

--

*TABLOID TRASH: http://pages.map.com/rclark/tabloid_trash/