Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 09:18:25 -0500 (EST)
From: a--@S--Best.Com
Subject: Armageddon Books Newsletter - April 1998 Issue

    WELCOME TO THE END-TIME INFORMER
An Email Newsletter from Armageddon Books
            April, 1998 Issue
          --------------------
      p--@a--.com
        www.armageddonbooks.com

[snip]

WARNING OF ANTICHRIST SET TO MUSIC!
A unique new end-time cassette single titled "666" is now available
exclusively through Armageddon Books. Priced at only $2.95, this exciting
cassette contains two fascinating songs by Rob Narke & Dennis Barnett.

(1) "666" is a stern warning of the coming Antichrist. It shows how easily
Antichrist could be accepted by those not firmly rooted in Jesus. (See
partial lyrics below)

666, THAT' S THE NUMBER OF THE MAN
666, YOU WILL KNOW HIM, IF YOU CAN
666, THAT'S THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME
666, YOU WILL KNOW HIM BY HIS FAME

HE WILL ASTOUND YOU WITH HIS SONG
     THEN CHANGE THE RIGHT INTO THE WRONG
HE' LL MAKE IT ALL SEEM AWFULLY NICE
     AND MAKE A VIRTUE OUT OF VICE
HE' LL CHARM US WITH HIS MAGIC BAND
     THEN LAY HIS MARK ON YOUR BROAD HAND
A TRIPPLE 6 IN BRIGHTEST RED
     HE'LL STAMP IT ON YOUR HIGH FOREHEAD

(2) "Without Ever Dying Too Soon" is a lament for all the fallen youth of
today's world in crisis, as well as a plea for togetherness.

http://www.armageddonbooks.com/music.html

[snip]

Armageddon Books Web Site, please visit our Text-Only Site at
http://www.sel-mor.com/armageddon.

Copyright April, 1998 by Cliffside Publishing House