Re: psychoceramics: Fw: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ to the end! I THOTH YOU SO!

Nathan Shumate forwarded:

> In addition I went on several astral projection trips. A fifth
> initiate in ECKankar took me there once.

Yay, Eckankar!  Robert McElwaine's favorite discipline or religion or
whatever the hell it is!

Does anyone know what Bobby Mac's been up to lately?  I heard a rumor
he was back, but I haven't seen anything from him.

-crism
--
"I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your
charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.  But it's an imperfect world, and we