psychoceramics: Good links:

I randomnly did some searches on "Rushdoony" ANDed with various
derogatives, and found
	www.y2kchaos.com :  Christian theonomist survivalist
				Includes article on, "Why I
				hate doomsayers yet have become one."
	www.qumran.com :    Not-circumscribed-enough electronic organ
				of Christian Jews or some such---
				basically looks like po'buckers
				who 've decided that there 'll
				be more sins to gleefully punish
				if they learn Hebrew.  The best
				argument I 've seen for the Talmud
				in a _long_ time.

Paraphrase from the latter:  "If one day you sat your family down
at the dinner table and asserted your Patriarchy, do you think
you would end up in the 'safe' room of the local mental hospital?"
"You can't make an omelette without breaking some people you
 don't like much anyway, so 'Any time is omelette time,' I say.
" ---Louche Rimbaud.