psychoceramics: The End of Science

A couple of months ago we discussed a fellow by the name of Horgan, a senior
writer at Discover magazine who has recently written a book on the thesis
that the era of major discoveries in science has ended.  As I recall, the
discussion turned up some interesting details of Horgan's background.  I'd
like to add those details to the discussion on the topic that has emerged on
another mailing list, but I haven't kept them around.  Did anyone save that
discussion?  If not, I would be obliged to hear the facts again.

Thanks a lot.

Bill Jacobs              | Everyone likes a kidder, but nobody lends him
b--@m--.sdsu.edu | money.  -- Arthur Miller