Re: psychoceramics: Barcodes = Mark of the Beast????

RE:
>During the Reagan era, I saw a TV preacher who claimed that Reagan was
>the Antichrist because each of his names (Ronald Wilson Reagan) had 6
>letters, making 666.

Maybe the initials were only one indicator.

So when DID the Alzheimer's begin?

And how about someone over age 70 with a withered hand?

As Dole said when asked what brand of underware he bought: "Depends."

And speaking of Alzheimer's disease, a fellow was informed by his doctor
that he had some bad news and some really bad news. The bad news was that
this guy had Alzheimer's disease. The really bad news was that he had AIDS.
"Whew!" he said, "I thought you were going to say I had Alzheimer's
disease. So what's the bad news?"

;-)

Ernest and politically incorrect.

Wana heara penguin joke?