psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #144

> From: a--@c--.monash.edu.au (Andrew C. Bulhak)
> Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 22:33:14 +1000 (EST)
> Subject: psychoceramics: the Raelians in the news
>
> From the (Melbourne) Age, 5 Sep 1996, page A5:

	[snip]

>   "Let's not be frightened of aliens -- we need to accept the unknown,"
>   said Mr. Schmitt, who said he was a member of an international
>   group, The Raelians.
>
>   "We should not make a connection between this movie and reality."
>
>   Mr. Schmitt said the Raelian movement believed the aliens who created
>   the human race would visit earth before 2035, but only when peace
>   prevailed.
>     -- AAP

At last, a Canadian connection!  Don't forget the Raelian homepage:

			http://www.rael.org

I am now blessing your Raelian tracts...

St Aardvark the Carpeted 	         	  a--@v--.bc.ca
You always use violence.  I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.