psychoceramics: PLEASE EAT THE SAME OFTEN

> From: Mitchell Porter <m--@t--.com.au>
> Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 22:41:32 +1000
> Subject: psychoceramics: PLEASE EAT THE SAME OFTEN
>
> I've seen variations on this message stuck to walls, telephone poles, etc.,
> dozens of times over a five-year period, here in Brisbane. I have no idea
> who's behind it.
>
> PLEASE EAT THE SAME OFTEN
> 5 TO 10 FOODS MAINLY SACKS
>   OF POTATO'S WITH NO SALT
> MICROWAVED AND HAVE PLASTIC
> [OR] WOOD FURNITURE
>   _NO CUSHIONS_ AND RUN A
> PERSIAN RUG OR CARPET OVER A
>   DOUBLE BED BASE OF WOOD AND
> SLEEP ON THAT FLAT SURFACE
> [POTATO'S ALL] THE TIME PLEASE
>
> [square brackets indicate reconstructed text]
>
> - -mitch
> http://www.thehub.com.au/~mitch

Yep. Messages of that nature, in a sans-serif narrow font, popped up
everywhere in Sydney too, while I was there. I have no idea who's
behind it either. At least I know it's not just a Sydney phenomena now.
It looks like a Asian penitence cult (or a jake) to me. Any sightings
in other cities?

  Graham the Happy Scum GiECT KSC KotF  ktASIOa Graham Hubert Freeman
 g--@f---earth.org http://itclub.mur.csu.edu.au/~gths +61 60 21 1920
                   Krsna Consciousness Through Spam.