Re: psychoceramics:Midges -Reply

On Fri, 4 Jul 1997, Samantha Fleming wrote:

}>>> Nikolai Kingsley <n--@v--.net> 04/07/97 :1142 >>>
}
}i was under the impression that a Daddy-Long-Legs was a kind of arachnid.

The thing I call a Daddy-Long-Legs is an arachnid.  It doesn't fly,
and has a body about 2mm around with very thin legs that rise at a 45
degree angle from the body, then bend at about a 90 angle to the
ground.  Including legs, they're maybe 5cm across.

Alan Terlep 0-		      	     Famous Last Words #323:
x--@u--.edu
This .sig has THREE lines!	       "I shoot a missile at one of the wasps."
http://www.itd.umich.edu/~ximenez