Re: psychoceramics: The Cincinnati Group

>Deep psychoceramic question:  why is there such a high correlation
>between weird capitalization and weird beliefs?

Two plausible reasons (well, "plausible" might be stretching it):

1) Most of these people either didn't complete high school or are trying
as hard as they can to forget what they learned (and you thought all they
were ignoring was basic physics!).

2) Because strictures of punctuation and syntax are actually tools of the
masonic-zionist conspiracy, controlling the minds of the masses by
controlling the manner in which they can express their thoughts --
because we're REBELS, dammit, and we have more important things to worry
about that the pitiful liberal-mindwashing-public education rules of
grammar!!

Nathan