psychoceramics: Fwd: ** [MISSING PROFESSORS AND SCIENTISTS] **

Ozymandias' plan is going to action. We must be at about issue #6 of
WATCHMEN.

From: Marc Niles <mniles @ eden.rutgers.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy
Subject: ** [MISSING PROFESSORS AND SCIENTISTS] **
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 11:09:25 -0400

"Dr. Sally Winfield, quantum mechanics professor at Ohio State
University, missing since May 1996"

I've been hearing a lot about the Cambridge Papers lately from a group
of friends of mine who are really into conspiracies, cover-ups, etc.  On
a whim, I went to the site, admittedly, was intrigued, but I took it as
entertainment.

The statement above is an excerpt from a list of names of missing
persons possibly related to a time travel expirement.  Interesting, but
anyone can make this shit up.  The twist:  I have a friend that goes to
Ohio State University and she did a little investigating for me, just
playing detective, and as you can probably guess--Dr. Winfield is
unaccounted for.  They told my friend that she was on an indefinite
sabbatical.  Her two classes were cancelled that semester because she
never showed up to teach them...

Can any of you verify any of the other names on the list?  I am
intruiged by this puzzle--help me out if you can...

The list is under Notes on Letter to Samuel Durst at

THE CAMBRIDGE PAPERS

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/3431/

Thanks,
Marc