Re: psychoceramics: Invisible lasers

 about this post is that the author was able to
>keep himself on track, with a reasonably command of grammar and syntax,
>for length of it.
>
>>invisible lasers.  For over a half century they have used this
>>technology to rob from the poor and unsuspecting, and have paid huge
>>sums of money to the news media and others to keep quiet. Their "lie,
>
>So they're robbing the poor while making huge payoffs... sounds like
the
>conspirators aren't too bright.
>
>>     By the way, where did words like INcome, INdustry, INflation,
>>INvention, INsurance, INdict, INaugurate, INvest, etc. come from?
>
>I'm sure many of them came from latIN. Coincidence?!
>
>>     I never once considered myself to be psychotic. It has been the
>
>Well, I think that's part of the definition. "The psychotic that can be
>named is not the true psychotic."
>
>>      I ask that the court be open minded about this because I have
>>researched and have found a mountain of evidence to prove that this
>>technology does exist.  There is a  massive cover-up and
>>code-of-silence
>>to conceal the cartel that is perpetrating the crimes. In return, the
>>defendants are being rewarded by high paying jobs and expensive
>>gratuities.
>
>So why wouldn't the courts be part of the conspiracy?
>

>>     As I said, this is a bit hard to swallow, but I swear on my own
>>fathers grave that this technology is very much a reality. And because
>
>Makes me wonder how his father died...
>
>>     This may sound like rambling psychosis right now but there is
>
>Insert your own joke here.
>

>Nathan
>(glad to be giving, not receiving)

In a strange co-incidence, I found the source of this rant last night on
the mind control forum's page (www.mk.com/~mcf/) or something like that.
Use yahoo to find it like I do. It is an ESSENTIAL kook database
containing the tales of persecution of dozens of A-grade
psychitzophrenics.

Francis E Dec was RIGHT