psychoceramics: "The death-life law of nature"

The Death-Life Law of Nature, by Raymond W Maxwell Jr (1972)
Box 13897, Baden Station, St Louis MO 63147
Library of Congress Catalogue Card Number 72-89360

This book came into my hands briefly, via a student who borrowed
it from a lecturer in psychology who had been sent the book by
Mr Maxwell. It's remarkably dispassionate. I didn't figure
out what the IN-ON-OUT 1-OUT 2 cycle is, or just what it is
that differentiates between life excess-death excess and
death excess-life excess consciousness, but in my experience,
when a book sets out to describe sexuality, politics,
religion, and society in general, normally one will find
that the author is a little agitated about *some* aspect
of life. This book reads to me as totally calm and objective.
Incomprehensible, but objective.

-mitch
http://www.thehub.com.au/~mitch

"In geological context, the animate is accelerated inanimation.
With excessive accelerations, the animate reverts to the
inanimate for natural balance." (p.IX)