Re: psychoceramics: the mir-acle of medjugorje

Mitchell Porter <m--@t--.com.au> writes:
> Visit the Medjugorje Web (http://www.medjugorge.org), "dedicated
> to providing information about one of the most incredible and
> important supernatural events of our time" (a periodic BVM
> visitation in Bosnia). Have a close look at the picture heading
> the page. Look into the clouds... could that be... the word "Mir"?
> Could it be that the BVM is telling us to support the space program?

The scary thing is the Croat catholic church had strong Nazi ties.
Basically, when the Nazis came in the Croat catholic church
cozied up to them and help the Nazis round up jews and
muslims.

The medjugorge "apparition" has been raking in vast fortunes
in cash and jewellery donations. There was little accounting
of the money and BIG fears money donated to the good
works of the peaceful Mary was going to buy guns for
Croat death squads to continue another free for all
round of man's inhumanity to man.

Check out the Jewish Defense League's view:

http://www.jdl.org/bobdole.html

--
"Give me an olive."

Visit the Conspiracy Arc-Hive!