- "Blackplanet" rant
- As emailed to the FBI, and encyclopædic in scope, with everything
from reincarnation to wars in space to sexuality.
- The Greatest Product Label Ever
- A transcript of the label for the 32 oz. bottle of
Dr. Bronner's SUPERMILD 18-in-1 BABY-CASTILE SOAP", which has become
a classic of psychoceramic product packaging.
- "The Conquest of Death"
- The last word on all things New Age, giving information on the
Messianic Age, the PIVOT POINT 666, Perfect Bar Codes of conduct,
the Galaxian Mind, the Cosmic Changeover, the Zeitgeist ZALZALAH and
the massive invasion of the Light Beings in 1973.
- The Secret Underground World Society
- Exposed: a nefarious conspiracy extending everywhere and hell-bent
on the destruction of one man
- THE MOON AND MARS
- A truly inspired and all-encompassing conspiracy theory; mentions
the Grays, the faked moon landing, the Pyramids, the Andromedans,
"holographic frequencies" and "creational densities", telepathy,
the World Government and alien-instigated genocide conspiracies.
- Radio Pills Unveil Secrets
- Scanned images of a flyer found in Melbourne, Australia, on
the topic of "Radio BRAIN CONTROL".
- Nat' debt induced war
- A rant from USENET, arguing that "ROBOTICS COULD DESTROY
DEMOCRACY", warning how "TROUBLE MAKERS MAY BECOME SLAVES IN THE
LANDFILLS GATHERING SHINY METAL WITH ROBOT SLAVE DRIVERS", and
providing the hot tip that "LEARNING TO EAT WEEDS/TREES AND ECOLOGY
IS PROBABLY THE MAJORITYS BEST BACKUP".
- Paranormal persecution by John Laws
- A complaint from a woman in Brisbane, Australia, who claims that
a well-known Australian radio personality is persecuting her by
- Russ Wuertz collection
- A collection rants, posted to FidoNet bulletin boards by Russ Wuertz,
about thought robbing, sexual wiretapping, stripper bars, evil blonde
bartenders and more.
- The Helen Duggin letters
- Exposed: how the CIA and US Armed Forces are secretly testing
electronic weaponry on one Australian woman and high-functioning
- Hollywood Makes Me Vomit
- A rant, posted anonymously to USENET, on the subject of the
Hollywood aristocracy, homosexuality, feminism and the French Revolution.
- Some useful suggestions
- "Whenever you speak to anyone face to face (the best way), just
start pointing to your eye whenever you feel compelled to use that non-word
pseudo-personal pronoun "I". Whenever you are not face to face, use the
proper pronoun, ME (short for MY EYE). For example: Me thinks. Me
sees. Me says."
- UNITED PEACE MOVEMENTS 3 COLOURS 2
- Images and a transcript of a flyer from an Australian organisation
for "HEALTH=WEALTH=BETTER SECURE FUTURES".
- The Program Against Rape
- A fantastic rant from USENET, detailing a secret history of Australia,
including hidden listening devices, subliminal abuse, abortion, castration,
birth deformities, anal sex and a secret pogrom against those defined
Return to index